|By PR Newswire||
|September 1, 2014 01:00 PM EDT||
DALLAS, Sept. 1, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The physical security market analysis consists of various types of security systems, services, verticals, and regions. The overall market size is found by adding up the market size of each system such as access control systems, biometrics scanners, locks, surveillance cameras, and security management software. Physical security basically implies the set of measures taken to prevent or mitigate damage or unauthorized access from internal or external threats to facilities such as government buildings, public places, enterprises, defense installations, and critical infrastructures. The demand for integrated security systems is growing rapidly as the latest trends in technology and product upgradations is continuously optimizing the costs involved in security management. Companies like Anixter, Cisco, CSC, EMC Corporation, Genetec, Honeywell International, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Lockheed Martin, Mcafee (Subsidiary Of Intel Corporation), Nice, Schneider Electric Sa., Siemens, Vidsys, Wipro, and Other Key Innovators like Avigilon, Convergint Technologies, Infrax Systems, Pelco, Revere Security Corp, and Zicom are profiled in this research. Complete report is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/267850-physical-security-market-by-products-video-surveillance-access-control-biometrics-intrusion-detection-security-systems-services-remote-management-technical-support-security-consulting-worldwide-market-forecasts-and-analysis-2013-2018-.html .
The report is expected to help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the market into systems and services, covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split across the verticals and regions.
- This report will help them better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better position their business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape that includes competitors' ecosystem and their roles in the market. Besides, there are company profiles of the top 10 players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can put them ahead of the competitors.
- The report helps them to understand the overall growth of the market. The report provides information and analysis of key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
This report broadly focuses on the types of technologies and services used to provide physical security. The physical security market has been comprehensively segmented into a number of verticals using numerous physical security systems such as government, public sector and utilities, transport and logistics, telecommunication and IT, Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), education, defense and security, and ports. Order a copy of this report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=267850 .
Browse Related Reports:
Security Analytics Market By Types (Network Security, Application Security, Data And Information Security, Physical Security, Mobile Security) - Worldwide Market Forecasts And Analysis (2013 - 2018) is a Aug 2013 publication of 230 pages. It says global security analytics market to grow from $1.96 billion in 2013 to $3.22 billion in 2018. In terms of geographies, North America is expected to be the biggest market in terms of market size, while Europe and Asia-Pacific (APAC) are expected to experience increased market traction, during the forecast period. Companies profiled in this report include 21ct, Assuria, Blue Coatsystems, Cisco, Click Security, Cybertap, Hewlett Packard, IBM, Logrhythm, Mandiant, Red Lambda, Secunet Security Networks, Securonix, Splunk, and Tibco. Complete report is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/267406-security-analytics-market-by-types-network-security-application-security-data-and-information-security-physical-security-mobile-security-worldwide-market-forecasts-and-analysis-2013-2018-.html .
Table of Content for Security Analytics Market By Types (Network Security, Application Security, Data And Information Security, Physical Security, Mobile Security) - Worldwide Market Forecasts And Analysis (2013 - 2018) research report include:
1.1 Research Overview
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Market Overview
2 Executive Summary
2.2 Overall Market Size
3 Market Ecosystem And Dynamics
3.1 Market Ecosystem
3.2 Market Dynamics
4 Security Analytics: Market Size And Forecast By Types
4.1 Overview And Introduction
4.2 Network Security Analytics
4.3 Application Security Analytics
4.4 Data And Information Security Analytics
4.5 Physical Security Analytics
4.6 Mobile Security Analytics
4.7 Other Security Analytics
5 Security Analytics: Market Size And Forecast By Users
5.1 Overview And Introduction
5.2 Small And Medium Businesses
5.3 Large Enterprises
6 Security Analytics: Market Size And Forecast By Deployment Models
6.1 Overview And Introduction
6.2 On-Premise Deployment Model
6.3 Hosted Deployment Model
7 Security Analytics: Market Size And Forecast By Verticals
7.1 Overview And Introduction
7.5 Energy, Power And Utilities
7.7 Telecom And It
7.8 Consumer Goods And Retail
7.9 Logistics And Transportation
7.10 Research And Education
7.11 Other Verticals
8 Security Analytics: Market Size And Forecast By Regions
8.1 Overview And Introduction
8.2 North America (NA)
8.4 Asia Pacific (APAC)
8.5 Middle East And Africa (MEA)
8.6 Latin America (LA)
9 Security Analytics: Competitive Landscape
9.1 Portfolio Comparison
9.2 Venture Capital (VC) Funding Analysis
9.3 Mergers And Acquisitions (M&A)
9.4 Social Reach
10 Company Profiles (Overview, Products And Services, Financials, Swot Analysis And Strategy & Analyst Insights)*
10.3 Blue Coatsystems
10.5 Click Security
10.7 Hewlett Packard
10.11 Red Lambda
10.12 Secunet Security Networks
*Details On Overview, Products And Services, Financials, Swot Analysis And Strategy & Analyst Insights Might Not Be Captured In Case Of Unlisted Companies.
10.16 Other Key Innovators
10.16.1 Alert Logic
10.16.2 Alien Vault
10.16.4 EIQ Networks
Priced at US$ 4650 for a single user PDF license, request a discount on this research at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=267406 .
Explore more reports on the IT & Telecommunication Market at http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/information-technology/ .
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 450,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. We provides reports by 100+ publishers, including MarketsandMarkets (http://www.reportsnreports.com/).
Media Contact: Priyank Tiwari, ReportsnReports, +1 888 391 5441, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
- Cloud Expo New York Speaker Profile: Dave Linthicum – Cloud Technology Partners
- Don’t forget to register for FOSE 2013
- Streamline Health® Engages KPMG as Its New Independent Registered Public Accountants
- Red Hat U.S. Public Sector Chief Technology Strategist to Speak at NC Datapolooza
- Best CIO Practices Shared from SHI’s Customers
- Cloud Business Solutions, Social Media, and Platform Systems of Engagement Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2013 to 2019
- DEvOps and SDDC Among Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2014
- Application Server Market
- Commander of U.S. Cyber Command and National Security Agency Director, General Keith Alexander, To Keynote Day One of Black Hat USA 2013
- Cloud Computing: Rethinking Control of IT