|By Bob Gourley||
|May 9, 2013 11:21 AM EDT||
By Ryan Kamauff
FOSE is the nation’s premier event for government technology professionals who need tools, resources, and best practices to transition to the cloud, mitigate cybersecurity threats, and achieve the goals of the DGS while managing uncertainty and the critical need to make it all happen on-time and on-budget.
“The heavy impact of sequestration and across the board budget cuts has put stress on agency training opportunities,” said Mike Eason, Vice President, Public Sector Events, 1105 Media, Inc. “We are responding by offering high-level training and educational programs for free. We hope to help advance agency missions by providing these opportunities to all government attendees.”
Government attendees will receive FREE access to FOSE’s FULL educational program, including the executive-level conference featuring five tracks and over 40 comprehensive sessions:
Cloud & Virtualization
Get up to speed on information technology trends and insights into best practices. Learn to plan, implement and reap the benefits of cloud computing from choosing the right service providers and addressing architecture issues to updating workforce skills and understanding budget implications.
Examine the technology, policy and standards needed to manage risk yet optimize efficiency while delving into the challenges of moving from rote, tiresome paperwork to true prioritized compliance, and highlight the importance of policy to prevent incidents.
Discuss how the public sector can take advantage of mobile technology to develop compelling mobile solutions and improve both citizen and enterprise services. Obtain the latest information about implementation mobile program implementation by agencies and valuable ideas for achieving the objectives of the Digital Government Strategy.
Big Data and Business Intelligence
Learn how to extract meaning from your bits and bytes to reach business objectives through case studies from federal agencies finding useful intelligence from data, examine the toolkits being used, and highlight the management and policy challenges that come up in the process.
Government executives are relying more and more on project managers to eliminate inefficiencies and standardize inter-agency operations using the latest technologies. At FOSE, we recognize the impact of agile PM and have partnered with PMI to develop three full days of comprehensive PM education you can implement immediately in your program.
If you are interested in registering, go here.
For more information on FOSE check it out, here.
- DDoS Mitigation | @CloudExpo @WebairInc #IoT #Cybersecurity #DataCenter
- Should You Fear #ArtificialIntelligence | @CloudExpo #BigData #IoT #AI #ML
- When Things Attack! | @ThingsExpo #IoT #M2M #API #Security
- Cloud Is Now Seen as a Way to Better Security | @CloudExpo #Cloud #Security #DigitalTransformation
- What Is Ransomware and How Cloud Security Mitigates It | @CloudExpo #Cloud #Security #MachineLearning
- How to Turn Your Microwave into a Camera | @ThingsExpo #IoT #M2M #Security
- Cloud Expo New York Speaker Profile: Dave Linthicum – Cloud Technology Partners
- Don’t forget to register for FOSE 2013
- Streamline Health® Engages KPMG as Its New Independent Registered Public Accountants
- Red Hat U.S. Public Sector Chief Technology Strategist to Speak at NC Datapolooza
- Best CIO Practices Shared from SHI’s Customers
- Cloud Business Solutions, Social Media, and Platform Systems of Engagement Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2013 to 2019
- DEvOps and SDDC Among Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2014
- Application Server Market
- Commander of U.S. Cyber Command and National Security Agency Director, General Keith Alexander, To Keynote Day One of Black Hat USA 2013
- Cloud Computing: Rethinking Control of IT