|By PR Newswire||
|May 6, 2013 03:01 PM EDT||
ATLANTA, May 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: STRM), a leading provider of SaaS-based enterprise content management, business analytics, computer assisted coding (CAC), and clinical documentation improvement (CDI) solutions for healthcare providers, today announced that it has engaged KPMG LLP as the Company's independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending January 31, 2014. The KPMG engagement became effective May 1, 2013.
Robert E. Watson, President and CEO of Streamline Health Solutions, Inc., said, "We view the engagement of KPMG as another positive step in our Company's continuing transformation into a world-class healthcare information technology company delivering solutions that improve our clients' operating and financial performance."
About Streamline Health
Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: STRM) is a leading provider of SaaS-based healthcare information technology (HCIT) solutions for hospitals and physician groups with offices in Cincinnati, Atlanta and New York. The company's comprehensive suite of solutions includes: enterprise content management (ECM), business analytics, integrated workflow systems, clinical documentation improvement (CDI), and computer assisted coding (CAC). Across the revenue cycle, these solutions offer healthcare enterprises a flexible, customizable way to communicate between disparate departments and information systems to improve processes, boost productivity, and optimize clinical, administrative and financial performance. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.streamlinehealth.net.
Safe Harbor statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995
Statements made by Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties and are no guarantee of future performance. The forward looking statements contained herein are subject to certain risks, uncertainties and important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those reflected in the forward-looking statements, included herein. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, the timing of contract negotiations and execution of contracts and the related timing of the revenue recognition related thereto, the potential cancellation of existing contracts or clients not completing projects included in the backlog, the impact of competitive products and pricing, product demand and market acceptance, new product development, key strategic alliances with vendors that resell the Company's products, the ability of the Company to control costs, availability of products obtained from third party vendors, the healthcare regulatory environment, potential changes in legislation, regulation and government funding affecting the healthcare industry, healthcare information systems budgets, availability of healthcare information systems trained personnel for implementation of new systems, as well as maintenance of legacy systems, fluctuations in operating results, effects of critical accounting policies and judgments, changes in accounting policies or procedures as may be required by the Financial Accountings Standards Board or other similar entities, changes in economic, business and market conditions impacting the healthcare industry, the markets in which the Company operates and nationally, and the Company's ability to maintain compliance with the terms of its credit facilities, and other risks detailed from time to time in the Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. filings with the U. S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward looking statements, which reflect management's analysis only as of the date hereof. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly release the results of any revision to these forward-looking statements, which may be made to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
BPC Financial Marketing
SOURCE Streamline Health Solutions, Inc.
- DDoS Mitigation | @CloudExpo @WebairInc #IoT #Cybersecurity #DataCenter
- Should You Fear #ArtificialIntelligence | @CloudExpo #BigData #IoT #AI #ML
- When Things Attack! | @ThingsExpo #IoT #M2M #API #Security
- Cloud Is Now Seen as a Way to Better Security | @CloudExpo #Cloud #Security #DigitalTransformation
- What Is Ransomware and How Cloud Security Mitigates It | @CloudExpo #Cloud #Security #MachineLearning
- How to Turn Your Microwave into a Camera | @ThingsExpo #IoT #M2M #Security
- Cloud Expo New York Speaker Profile: Dave Linthicum – Cloud Technology Partners
- Don’t forget to register for FOSE 2013
- Streamline Health® Engages KPMG as Its New Independent Registered Public Accountants
- Red Hat U.S. Public Sector Chief Technology Strategist to Speak at NC Datapolooza
- Best CIO Practices Shared from SHI’s Customers
- Cloud Business Solutions, Social Media, and Platform Systems of Engagement Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2013 to 2019
- DEvOps and SDDC Among Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2014
- Application Server Market
- Commander of U.S. Cyber Command and National Security Agency Director, General Keith Alexander, To Keynote Day One of Black Hat USA 2013
- Cloud Computing: Rethinking Control of IT