|By Jeremy Geelan||
|May 7, 2013 06:15 AM EDT||
Richard Taggart, CTO of SHI, will share in his upcoming breakout session at 12th Cloud Expo | Cloud Expo New York a collection of best Information Technology Practices and Innovation Programs that have been proven to work in real life situations.
These practices are some of the best ideas taken from SHI’s database of customer submissions. These programs include those designed to solve business to technology alignment issues, technology effectiveness, and new ways to stimulate true innovation in IT. Taggart is the former SVP and Corporate CIO of the Walt Disney Company.
Rich Taggart is CTO at SHI. He has over 25 years of experience in a variety of roles in IT and management. Prior to joining SHI, he was the Senior Vice President and Corporate CIO at the Walt Disney Company in Burbank, California. In this role, he was responsible for support of the Disney Corporate organization which included brand management, finance, human resources, legal, and other corporate functions and for support of departmental and global shared services applications.
Prior to joining Disney, Taggart spent 5 years working as the head of Enterprise Architecture and IT Standards at the General Motors Corporation as well as 15 years with Bristol-Myers Squibb where he served as the Director of Global Architecture.
His experience in IT ranges from assembler systems programming through executive management. He has served on the Board of Directors of the Internet Home Alliance as well as the Vice President of the Liberty Alliance, a global technology standards organization. He currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Deans Council at California Polytechnic University, in San Luis Obispo, CA.
- DDoS Mitigation | @CloudExpo @WebairInc #IoT #Cybersecurity #DataCenter
- Should You Fear #ArtificialIntelligence | @CloudExpo #BigData #IoT #AI #ML
- When Things Attack! | @ThingsExpo #IoT #M2M #API #Security
- Cloud Is Now Seen as a Way to Better Security | @CloudExpo #Cloud #Security #DigitalTransformation
- What Is Ransomware and How Cloud Security Mitigates It | @CloudExpo #Cloud #Security #MachineLearning
- How to Turn Your Microwave into a Camera | @ThingsExpo #IoT #M2M #Security
- Cloud Expo New York Speaker Profile: Dave Linthicum – Cloud Technology Partners
- Don’t forget to register for FOSE 2013
- Streamline Health® Engages KPMG as Its New Independent Registered Public Accountants
- Red Hat U.S. Public Sector Chief Technology Strategist to Speak at NC Datapolooza
- Best CIO Practices Shared from SHI’s Customers
- Cloud Business Solutions, Social Media, and Platform Systems of Engagement Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2013 to 2019
- DEvOps and SDDC Among Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2014
- Application Server Market
- Commander of U.S. Cyber Command and National Security Agency Director, General Keith Alexander, To Keynote Day One of Black Hat USA 2013
- Cloud Computing: Rethinking Control of IT