|By Jeremy Geelan||
|June 5, 2012 12:15 PM EDT||
With BigDataExpo 2012 New York (www.BigDataExpo.net), co-located with 10th Cloud Expo, now less than a week away, what better time to remind you in greater detail of the distinguished individuals in our incredible Speaker Faculty for the technical and strategy sessions at the conference...
We have technical and strategy sessions for you every day from June 11 through June 14 dealing with every nook and cranny of Cloud Computing and Big Data, but what of those who are presenting? Who are they, where do they work, what else have they written and/or said about the Cloud that is transforming the world of Enterprise IT, side by side with the exploding use of enterprise Big Data – processed in the Cloud – to drive value for businesses...?
BIGDATAEXPO EXPO SPEAKER NAME: David Lucas
BIGDATAEXPO EXPO SESSION TITLE: The Growing Big Data Tools Landscape: Selecting the Right Ones for Your Enterprise
SESSION DESCRIPTION: http://cloudcomputing.sys-con.com/node/2143656
BRIEF BIOGRAPHY: David Lucas, Chief Strategy Officer for GCE, is a technologist and strategic thinker with extensive expertise in cloud computing, enterprise application implementation, and IT acquisition strategy. Mr. Lucas has held a variety of leadership positions in a career spanning two decades, where he has led corporate business development and sales efforts and numerous ERP/Cloud implementations in his ten years at GCE. He also managed national product launch campaigns as a principal in a technology advertising and marketing company.
Lucas is a sought-after speaker on the topics of Cloud computing and Federal information technology in both the Federal and commercial sectors. Frequently quoted in the media, his citations include the Federal Times, Washington Post, Bloomberg, Government Computer News, Federal Computer Week, and Washington Technology. He has also been a guest commentator on the TV show, “Inside Washington,” and on Federal News Radio.
BLOG: GCE Thought Leadership
RECENT BIG DATA QUOTE:
"“Imagine searching 20 or 30 years of financial and procurement data to derive trends and analysis and produce a report in minutes or hours instead of days. GCE is delivering consumer level expectations to agencies at an enterprise level.”"
[from broadcast on Federal News Radio]
- Cloud Expo New York Speaker Profile: Dave Linthicum – Cloud Technology Partners
- Don’t forget to register for FOSE 2013
- Streamline Health® Engages KPMG as Its New Independent Registered Public Accountants
- Red Hat U.S. Public Sector Chief Technology Strategist to Speak at NC Datapolooza
- Best CIO Practices Shared from SHI’s Customers
- Cloud Business Solutions, Social Media, and Platform Systems of Engagement Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2013 to 2019
- DEvOps and SDDC Among Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2014
- Application Server Market
- Commander of U.S. Cyber Command and National Security Agency Director, General Keith Alexander, To Keynote Day One of Black Hat USA 2013
- Cloud Computing: Rethinking Control of IT