|By Jeremy Geelan||
|June 10, 2012 11:00 AM EDT||
With BigDataExpo 2012 New York (www.BigDataExpo.net), co-located with 10th Cloud Expo, due to kick off next week for 4 days of high-energy networking and discussions, what better time to remind you in greater detail of the distinguished individuals in our incredible Speaker Faculty for the technical and strategy sessions at the conference...?
We have technical and strategy sessions for you every day at the combined event from June 11 through June 14 dealing with every nook and cranny of Cloud Computing and Big Data, but what of those who are presenting? Who are they, where do they work, what else have they written and/or said about the Cloud that is transforming the world of Enterprise IT, side by side with the exploding use of enterprise Big Data – processed in the Cloud – to drive value for businesses...?
BIGDATAEXPO SESSION TITLE: Why the Cloud is the Answer to the World’s DNA Big Data Challenge
SESSION DESCRIPTION: http://cloudexpo2012east.sys-con.com/event/session/1537
BRIEF BIOGRAPHY: Andreas Sundquist Ph.D. is the CEO and Co-Founder of DNAnexus, a DNA data management and analysis platform. An expert on the analysis of high-throughput DNA sequence data, as well as on cloud computing and building scalable software systems, he firmly believes that the Cloud is the answer to the world’s DNA Big Data Challenge. Sundquist received his Bachelor's and Master's degrees in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from MIT, and his Ph.D. in Computer Science from Stanford University.
BLOG: Regular contributor to the DNAnexus company blog
RECENT BIG DATA QUOTE:
"We’ve moved our headquarters to Mountain View and grown the company substantially, and continue to recruit the absolute best individuals to build our team. A big emphasis is on identifying the best software engineers and computer scientists, people who appreciate working on complex, big data problems, and want to make a meaningful impact on the world."
- DDoS Mitigation | @CloudExpo @WebairInc #IoT #Cybersecurity #DataCenter
- Should You Fear #ArtificialIntelligence | @CloudExpo #BigData #IoT #AI #ML
- When Things Attack! | @ThingsExpo #IoT #M2M #API #Security
- Cloud Is Now Seen as a Way to Better Security | @CloudExpo #Cloud #Security #DigitalTransformation
- What Is Ransomware and How Cloud Security Mitigates It | @CloudExpo #Cloud #Security #MachineLearning
- How to Turn Your Microwave into a Camera | @ThingsExpo #IoT #M2M #Security
- Cloud Expo New York Speaker Profile: Dave Linthicum – Cloud Technology Partners
- Don’t forget to register for FOSE 2013
- Streamline Health® Engages KPMG as Its New Independent Registered Public Accountants
- Red Hat U.S. Public Sector Chief Technology Strategist to Speak at NC Datapolooza
- Best CIO Practices Shared from SHI’s Customers
- Cloud Business Solutions, Social Media, and Platform Systems of Engagement Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2013 to 2019
- DEvOps and SDDC Among Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2014
- Application Server Market
- Commander of U.S. Cyber Command and National Security Agency Director, General Keith Alexander, To Keynote Day One of Black Hat USA 2013
- Cloud Computing: Rethinking Control of IT